Over the coming weeks/months we will be listing all books that are available for review on this page. Please be patient as we rebuild this list.
If you are interested in reviewing a title for Rochford Street Review please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to suggest any title that is not on this list and we can see what we can do. We are particularly interested in reviewing titles from outside of Australia so please feel free to suggest title and publishers that we may not be familiar with.
Please note that we are currently not funded we are limited in our ability to pay contributors though we do try and make at least a token payment were ever possible.
Green Shadows and Other Poems by Gerald Murnane. Giramondo Poets, 2109 https://giramondopublishing.com/product/green-shadows-and-other-poems/
- Viva the Real by Jill Jones. UQP Poetry Series. 2018. https://www.uqp.uq.edu.au/Book.aspx/1473/Viva%20the%20Real
Never too Late by Beth Spencer. PressPress 2018. http://www.presspress.com.au/spencer.html Square Pegs by Rob Walker. Truth Serum Press. 2018 https://truthserumpress.net/catalogue/fiction/square-pegs/
- Open Door by John Kinsella. UWAP 2018 https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/open-door
- Poor man’s Coat: Hardanger Poems by Kit Kelen. UWAP 2018 https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/poor-mans-coat-hardanger-poems
Legacy by Julie Watts. UWAP 2018 https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/legacy Stone Mother Tongue by Annamaria Weldon. UWAP 2018. https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/stone-mother-tongue Green Dance – Tamborine Mountain Poems by Jena Woodhouse. Calanthe Pess, 2018. Whose broken is this and Other Poems by John Passant. Ginninderra Press 2018 https://www.ginninderrapress.com.au/store.php?product/page/1824/%2A+John+Passant+%2F+Whose+broken+is+this%3F
- Night Fishing by Anna Ryan-Punch. Five Island Press 2018. http://fiveislandspress.com/catalogue/untitled-anna-ryan-punch
- Aril Wire by Anders Villani. Five Island Press http://fiveislandspress.com/catalogue/aril-wire-anders-villani
- Glass Life by Jo Langdon. Five Island Press 2018 http://fiveislandspress.com/catalogue/glass-life-jo-langdon
- California Sweet by Kent MacCarter. Five Island Press 2018. http://fiveislandspress.com/catalogue/california-sweet-kent-maccarter
- No More Boats by Felicity Castagna Giramondo Publishing 2017. https://giramondopublishing.com/product/no-more-boats/
- Selected Poems by Larry Buttrose, BryshaWilson Press 2017, http://www.bryshawilsonpress.com/Selected-Poems-Print/
- habits of silence by stephanie buckle, Finlay Lloyd 2017. http://finlaylloyd.com/habits-of-silence-stephanie-buckle/
- The Courage Season by Peter Bakowski, Guillotine Press 2017.
- A Personal History of Vision by Luke Fischer, UWAP 2017 https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/a-personal-history-of-vision
- Invisible Mending by Mike Ladd, Wakefiled Press 2016 https://www.wakefieldpress.com.au/product.php?productid=1284
- the ascendant by Maria Zajkowski, Puncher & Wattmann 2015. http://puncherandwattmann.com/books/book/the-ascendant
- The White Room by Anne Kellas. Walleah Press 2015. https://walleahpress.com.au/bookshop.html#!/Anne-Kellas-The-White-Room-Poems/p/128957837/category=33010187
- The Hazards by Saah Holland-Batt UQP 2015 https://www.uqp.uq.edu.au/book.aspx/1347/The%20Hazards
- Palace of Culture by Ania Walwicz Puncher & Wattmann, 2014. http:///puncherandwattmann.com/books/book/palace-of-culture
- South in the World by Lisa Jacobson, UWAP 2014. https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/south-in-the-world
- Radiance by Andy Kissane, Puncher and Wattmann Poetry 2014 https://puncherandwattmann.com/books/book/radiance
- Walking by Kevin Brophy, John Leonard Press 2013. http://johnleonardpress.com/?p=195
- Removing the Kimono by Anne M Carson. Hybrid Publishers 2013. https://www.hybridpublishers.com.au/product/removing-the-kimono/
- eaten cold by Cath Kenneally, Walleah Press 2107. https://walleahpress.com.au/bookshop-Kenneally.html