ISSUE 7 March 2013 – May 2013
- Confronting the Culture, Language and History of War: Mark Roberts reviews Valence: Considering War Through Poetry and Theory by Susan Hawthorne
- A Heartrending Memoir: Georgina Scillio reviews An Imaginary Mother by Bron Nicholls.
- Spinifex Press and Finola Moorhead’s Modern Classic
- A Taster-Plate Full of Possibilities: Paul Summers reviews Water Mirrors by Nicholas Powel
- The Ultimate Commitment: Michael Dransfield on the 40th Anniversary of His Death
- Fragments and the Whole: Mark Roberts reviews The Pursuit of Happiness by Laurie Duggan
- Recording Images: Robbie Coburn reviews Flying Low in the Minor Key by Anthony Lawrence
- Intellectual Exuberance and Dark Irony: Tina Giannoukos Reviews Street to Street by Brian Castro
- What does satisfaction feel like: Miriam Zolin reviews Tarcutta Wake by Josephine Rowe
- Language and Chatty Syntax: Andrew Burke reviews 1953: A verse narrative by Geoff Page
- The Stella Prize Short List – a long time coming
- Pushing Boundaries: Mark Roberts reviews amphora by joanne burns
Published by Rochford Street Press
If you appreciate the work we are doing consider making a donation to help us cover costs by clicking on the button below. You will be able to select how much to donate – consider it as a supporting subscription! Once operating costs have been met any excess funds will be used to introduce payment to reviewers.