- Challenging Archetypes: Shirley Lu reviews Outcrop: Radical Australian Poetry of Land
- Writers to Prime Minister Tony Abbott: Restore funding to the arts!
- A Story of Gradual Attunement: Alex Chapman reflects on Annamaria Weldon’s The Lake’s Apprentice.
- Flowing Lines and Hypnotic Melodies: Jean Kent launches Bluewren Cantos by Mark Tredinnick
- Conversational & Honest: Petrina Meldrum reviews Dear Writer Revisited by Carmel Bird
- Rochford Street Review passes 50,000 page hits
- Clever and Surprising: Sherryl Clark reviews Chains of Snow by Jakob Ziguras
- Launching Beyond The Ohlala Mountains: Alan Brunton Poems 1968 – 2002
- The Accumulation of Instances: Martin Langford launches Peony by Eileen Chong
- Vale Ken Taylor
- Infused With Possibilities: Stu Hatton Reviews The Beautiful Anxiety by Jill Jones
- How Can A Garden Grow? Littlies and Biggies in David Mortimer’s Magic Logic. Reviewed by Rebecca Kylie Law
- Pushing Boundaries. Mark Roberts Reviews Beside Rivers by Susan Adams
- Poetry & Performance at the Blue Space Poetry Jam
- Anthony Lawrence – the blog post Southerly refused to publish.
- Writers for Refugees – Melbourne Public Launch
- “Perception and Memory”: Robbie Coburn reviews Empty Your Eyes by Robert Adamson
Rochford Street Review relies on the support of its readers to continue. If you like what we are doing please consider making a donation.