- Rochford Street Review passes 60,000 hits
- A Reader Runner in a Maze Bright: Hamish Danks Brown reviews Maze Bright by Jaya Savige
- Vale Rod Milgate
- Clutching, Following, Wondering, Gazing: Lisa Gorton Launches Final Theory by Bonny Cassidy
- The Restraint of Meaning: Stevi-Lee Alver reviews the #concrete issue of Australian Poetry Journal
- Straddling Prose Poetry and Microfiction: Shady Cosgrove launches Writing to the Edge: Prose Poems & Microfiction.
- Vale Martin Harrison: Poet, Teacher, Broadcaster….
- A Desire to Take Apart Language: Jo Scicluna launches Glitching by Stu Hatton
- The Duality of Things: Jennifer Strauss Launches Lupa and Lamb by Susan Hawthorne
- Who is Kent MacCarter? Pam Brown launches Sputnik’s Cousin by Kent MacCarter
- Stitching the Larger Image: Shady Cosgrove Launches The Glove Box and Other Stories by Vivienne Plumb
- The Poetry of the Workshop: Francesca Sasnaitis discusses These Heathen Dreams: Journey of a Cultural Bolshevik: Christopher Barnett
- A Disconcerting Bravery: Andy Jackson launches One Hour Seeds Another by Andrew Burke
- Rules? What Rules! Book Reviewers Under Attack!
- Vale Liam Davison
- “Tactics for an enchanting coexistence”: Rebecca Kylie Law reviews Anonymous Folk Songs by James Stuart.
- A Genre for our Generation: Heather Taylor Johnson reviews The Swan Book by Alexis Wright
Rochford Street Review relies on the support of its readers to continue. If you like what we are doing please consider making a donation.